The TOPSoccer program is designed to foster the physical, mental and emotional growth of kids with special needs through soccer.
The program is open to children in the U4-U19 age group with any physical or mental disability.
- Groups will be formed based on player needs and not necessarily by age.
- Each player will be paired with a Sidekick.
- No fee for sidekicks - Please help us recruit sidekicks!
- Sidekicks are needed for TOPSoccer teams.
- Sidekicks must be 12 years of age or older.
- Sidekicks must commit to being at all 4 sessions!
- This is to help the player to be me more comfortable with their sidekick.
- TOPSoccer will be hosted at the Sicard Hollow Athletic Complex
TOPSoccer is an excellent opportunity to give back to the community. Help us help those in need and volunteer today to be a Sidekick or Coach!
Contact us today with any questions or inquiries.
Program Dates & Registration
Player Fee: $30*
Where: Sicard Hollow Athletic Complex
Spring 2019 Dates:
- April 28, 2019
- May 5, 2019
- May 12, 2019
- May 19, 2019
Times: 5:30-6:30 PM
*There is no fee for Sidekicks