This spring 10 of our former Steamers have committed their future’s to a college and are embarking on the next part of their soccer career. A mix of players from our Steamers 00 and 01 teams have both signed and verbally committed to the college of their choice. On National signing day, we had five players sign their national letter of intent.
- William Blake signed with the University of West Alabama
- Anthony Nettuno signed with the University of Montevallo
- Price Leonard signed with Wheaton College
- Lando Nichols and Irvin Rodriguez both signed with Itawamba Community College
We have also had another five players verbally commit to colleges and will be completing signing ceremonies later this spring.
- JT Jones has committed to Oglethorpe University
- Nicholas Ibanez has committed to Spring Hill College
- Aaron Chavez has committed to the University of Alabama-Huntsville
- David Herrera has committed to Andrew College
- Jackson Saunders has committed to Birmingham Southern College
These players have made a huge impact on the club and have brought the Steamers great success over the many years they were involved. We wish these players all the best on their future endeavors and look forward to seeing them compete at the next level.