October 26, 2017
Proudly Presented by Vestavia Hills Soccer Club
The Kress Building, 301 19th Street North, Birmingham, AL
All Proceeds go to the Financial Assistance Program at Vestavia Hills Soccer Club!
What: Soccerball Fundraiser
When: October 26, 2017
Who: All Vestavia Soccer Supporters (Adults Only)
Attire: Dress Casual
Where: The Kress Building (Downtown B'ham)
The Kress Building
301 19th Street North
- 6:00 PM: Doors Open & Silent Auction Begins
- 9:00 PM: Live Auction Begins
- 9:00 PM: Silent Auction Ends
- 9:15-10:00 PM: Check Out
- 10:30 PM: Soccerball Ends
The Soccerball Fundraiser is about helping those players and families in need of financial assistance play soccer at Vestavia Hills Soccer Club. All proceeds go to the Financial Assistance Program.
Each year nearly 150 parents and supporters join us at the Soccerball Fundraiser for a celebration of helping others in need, having a great time on the beautiful rooftop of the Kress Building in Downtown Birmingham.
There will be HUNDREDS OF ITEMS & TEAM BASKETS for all to bid on! There are some great deals and special items at the Soccerball! Don't miss out!
Here is a look at what the night has to offer:
- Silent Auction & Live Auction
- Music, Bocce Ball
- Food & Drink (included with ticket)
- Great People, Beautiful Location...
- And much much more!
Tickets, Bid Online & Links
- Title Sponsors receive logo on website and banner on the event website, 6 tickets, 2 spirit polos, and signage at the event!
- Table Sponsors receive 4 tickets, 2 spirit polos, and signage on 1 table!