We are excited to announce our newest sponsor Soccer.com! With their generous donation, the Soccerball Fundraiser is kicking off to a great start! Thanks to Soccer.com the fundraiser will have some great signature and collector’s items up for auction at the event! Don’t miss out! Get your tickets today and register for online bidding!
The Soccerball Fundraiser on October 26, 2017, is about helping those players and families in need of financial assistance play soccer at Vestavia Hills Soccer Club.
All proceeds go to the Financial Assistance Program. Each year nearly 150 parents and supporters join us at the Soccerball Fundraiser for a celebration of helping others in need, having a great time on the beautiful rooftop of the Kress Building in Downtown Birmingham. There will be over a HUNDRED ITEMS & TEAM BASKETS for all to bid on! There are some great deals and special items at the Soccerball! Sign up for online bidding below! Don’t miss out!
Here is a look at what the night has to offer:
- Silent Auction & Live Auction
- Music, Bocce Ball
- Food & Drink (included with ticket)
- Great People, Beautiful Location…
- And much much more!
- Event Date: October 26, 2017
- What: Silent & Live Auction for Financial Assistance
- Where: The Kress Building Rooftop (Downtown, Birmingham)
- Doors open: 6:00 PM
- Silent Auction ends: 9:00 PM
- Event ends: 10:30/11:00 PM
- Items for bidding: each team donates 2 items – 1 theme basket and 1 auction item
- What to wear: dress casual
- Tickets: $40 • Click here to Purchase Tickets!
- Tickets include
- Great food!
- Bocce Ball
- Beer & wine
- Online Bidding: Click here to Register for Online Bidding!
- Music: Live DJ
- Sponsors: We are looking for sponsors! Please Click on the Purchase Tickets to purchase a Sponsorship!
- Title Sponsors: $1,000 – receive logo on website, 6 tickets, 2 spirit polos and signage at the event!
- Table Sponsors: $400 – receive 4 tickets, 2 spirit polos and signage on 1 table at the event!
- The silent auction is both online and at the event
- Silent auction ends at 9:00 PM when the Live auction begins!
- Raffle drawings will be throughout the evening.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring cash to the event for raffle…
- Credit cards can be used to buy raffle tickets, live and silent auction items.
- Patrons who win auction items/baskets should be present to collect their items.
- Notes: Tickets are $40 online and $50 at the door.