All proceeds go to the Financial Assistance Program. Each year nearly 150 parents and supporters join us at the Soccerball Fundraiser for a celebration of helping others in need, having a great time on the beautiful rooftop of the Kress Building in Downtown Birmingham. There will be over a HUNDRED ITEMS & TEAM BASKETS for all to bid on! There are some great deals and special items at the Soccerball! Sign up for online bidding below! Don’t miss out!
Here is a look at what the night has to offer:
- Silent Auction & Live Auction
- Music, Bocce Ball
- Food & Drink (included with ticket)
- Great People, Beautiful Location…
- And much much more!
Soccerball Fundraiser Tickets and Information – CLICK HERE
- Event Date: October 26, 2017
- What: Silent & Live Auction for Financial Assistance
- Where: The Kress Building Rooftop (Downtown, Birmingham)
- Doors open: 6:00 PM
- Silent Auction ends: 9:00 PM
- Event ends: 10:30/11:00 PM
- Items for bidding: each team donates 2 items – 1 theme basket and 1 auction item
- What to wear: dress casual
- Tickets: $40 • Click here to Purchase Tickets!
- Tickets include
- Great food!
- Bocce Ball
- Beer & wine
- Online Bidding: Click here to Register for Online Bidding!
- Music: Live DJ
- Sponsors: We are looking for sponsors! Please Click on the Purchase Tickets to purchase a Sponsorship!
- Title Sponsors: $1,000 – receive logo on website, 6 tickets, 2 spirit polos and signage at the event!
- Table Sponsors: $400 – receive 4 tickets, 2 spirit polos and signage on 1 table at the event!
- The silent auction is both online and at the event
- Silent auction ends at 9:00 PM when the Live auction begins!
- Raffle drawings will be throughout the evening.
- Patrons are encouraged to bring cash to the event for raffle…
- Credit cards can be used to buy raffle tickets, live and silent auction items.
- Patrons who win auction items/baskets should be present to collect their items.
- Notes: Tickets are $40 online and $50 at the door.
Questions? If you have any problems or questions, please contact Jason Woodall at 205.948.3838 or via email at email@example.com